`ravenous.

20051026

I luRve oneENDURANCE!! I luRve my STELLA!!! I don't WANNA BE STREAMED!!!

I don't mean to be MEAN. But there're just somethings I wish to say. LOL. Why must people stick around other people like. Erm... super glue? =x. Okae okae. I didn't mean everyone. I have someone in mind la. But it wouldn't be nice to mention it. It feels irritating to me la. Even though it wouldn't happen to me. Seriously, who would wanna stick around a semi-living creature like me for long, including the fact that I'm un-responsive and un-feeling?LOL.

I had came across this pointer again -- A person who truly cares for you will not support you in whatever you do. But whatever you do RIGHT.

I thought about it again. And I so much realised that I'm fortunate! Haha. I guess people like that just doesn't come by easily right? Hehe.

Fine I'm crapping. I've got nothing else to say. Shall just shut up.

I like you lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home