`ravenous.

20051112

I know. I'm back.

Seriously. Over these days since I last updated, I was so numbed by the fact that we're going to get streamed that I couldn't think of anything else but that until the starting of this week that I think I started to be active again. And maybe to think straight again. Ridiculous, huh?

Just starting to realize that life doesn't please you in every way ou'd want it to. But I felt kind of enlightened too. I guess I've stop wasting my time thinking about the unimportant and dreaming over the impossible. I've been like that for months and months. Brooding for months and months. Killing my brain cells for months and months.

And seriously, I really feel happier now.

Taking things as they come. Not reaching for something I know I can never get. But truly, I'd luRve to keep those memories. Because, good or bad, their still beautiful to me. =).

And, I do, really really, despite my ap to all of you, luRve oneE lots and lots.

And I meant what I had said.

I know I'm reaching for the impossible. But I still can't bear to let it go yet. I don't know why. I know my heart has already given it up but I'm still holding on. There's still a YOU in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home