seriouslyy. i missed hearing your voice.
Shi Min and Jia Ni came to my house just now. Wanted to do our chinese project. In the end just surfed friendster for the whole afternoon. Why? Not that we're "sian" about the project. It's tha tthe teachers haven't even posted the essays we're supposed to read up on our school website. Oh man. Then in the end wasted the whole afternoon. And then must wait until after Tian Wei and I return from Japan then can do. Sigh.
I'd actually like to hear some kind of reply from the appeal letter. Truly it wasn't affecting me as it had the previous time. But it still does. I hope Mrs Tan would seriously make the final decision. I wish, I wish.
Through this incident, maybe we're one step closer? I just have the happy togetherness feeling all over again. Even if it was only for awhile. I missed your voice; your smile; your everything. I missed you. Lots.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home