`ravenous.

20051015

=/ Tomorrow's the show le. Scared. Haiz.

Tired. Training 11am-5pm man. But it's not killing me. Because I luRve tough trainings. Rather than slacking ones. 'Cause go all the way till Tampines then don't jump is really a waste of my time la. Yay. I luRve tough trainings! LOL. I'm too desperate to get tired so that I'll have no more sleepless nights. No la. Kidding.

Went to Downtown East to see the stage. So damn small. I nearly fell off =(. Like I was standing there and turning the long rope then suddenly felt weird. The look underneath me. And Wl! I was standing half my feet in the air already! LOL. Scary sia. Hehe. Then the coach keeeeeeeeeep naaaaaaaaaging. Haiz. But I don't care la. More interested in the salary. Wonder how much it's gonna be this time. LOL.

LOL. We very jian. Me, Fion and Hazel wanna escape to The Escape instead of going training after the show. Haha. LOL. But it's crazy la. We're meeting at 6am at 7 eleven. Have to reach studio between 6.30-7. Millions of thank you-s to Hazel's father. If it's not for him driving us there, we would have to wake up earlier.

Played bball in the morning. Happy being awaken at about 7.15am. Was quite enthu. But when we reached there, some people who proposed this idea overslept. I tell you I was so so so so so so mad at her!!!!! Fuming! But at least she came afterall la. So I don't really bear grudges with her. Haha. But the other one who was supposed to be here, totally disppeared into thin air. Never answer her cell. No nothing. Fine. I don't care la. She's not been a very close friend anyway. Lurve wenxin!!!!!!

Got my job for the Friedrich project. Haha. Got so many can copy from my previous literature work. Hee. Easy job. I hope I can complete it la. =).

It's as if he's stepping into my life once again. I hope he doesn't disappear again. Because it really leaves me with no answer. It scares me. I wouldn't know where to head. And I hate not knowing where to go. At least it's gonna get better soon. I guess. I hope we can talk like we used to again. Maybe. Just maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home