`ravenous.

20050926

I simply luRve my life all too much now. LOL.

And Stel, my life is not ruined just because of some freakin' you know who.

Hah. Infact it's the "perfectest" life ever. Even though, THAT happened. But well, I'm so sluggish and slacky now. That my first paper is on Friday. And here I am, at the computer, trying to figure out howI should make the layout of Jer's blogskin. I'm worried. I'm very sure. I'm worried. But I just can't make myself study. Bad habit. LOL. But does it make the difference of studying now and the night before? I believe what Chia Gek said was true. We study to get the results and if we don't study we don't get the results. It's so damned no point at all. But. What's the use of complaining? Like it's ever gonna change. Hehe.

Guess what? I'm become so much of a basketball addict. I'm crazy. I played in the morn on Saturday. Then again at night after I bought my superb $18.90 Nike ball which is so bouncy. LOL. I played with my sis la. Then I played again the following morn with the same people. As in Wx, Jl and Hy. Hah. And then I went for training. I DO feel like a wonder woman now. LOL. Although it was tiring I still lurvred it la. Then played it again just now with wis, Jl and Crystal. Tired. Sleepy. But I wanna finish reading Geography today. And there goes my sleep. Haha. Jer's blogskin will just have to wait. Who asked him to ask for it when my exams are coming? LOL.

I am feeling great now. I DID need a change of character. I know and my attitude is terrible. I MUST change. I swear man. I felt so great after a day of little change. I'm sure I can go on and jia you on this. Hehe. Ganbatte!

He crushed THAT can. I could only look. And realised that THAT wasn't everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home