First of all, I'm very sorry, Yiyuan and Jer. I can't do those things now. Pretty busy.
I'm starting to worry! Ah! I hope tomorrow's EL Paper will go alright. I seriously hope so. And then Now Mrs W wants me to peform for some arts event. Ahh! I think I wanna back out la. It's 20th October. Where the hell can I find time to choreograph? Even so, where can I find time to practise it? Haiz.
Nevertheless, I still luRve my life as much.
Even though it seems all so rotten now. But WTF. I don't care. Haha.
Good luck to all the PHS people! Hehe.
And I hope to not lose sleep tonight.
And Thanks:
Wis, for your cartwheels haha.
Chia gek. Gd luck too.
That shadow turned smaller and smaller. Went further and further away. From me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home