Yay! Done up my very own blogskin!
Hope it's nice. Spent my whole afternoon doing it. Basically, I took the pictures from my collection. Most was from my time spent with the X-Jump! members. I miss them! I hope we can get together soon again. So I sort of like picked out from my beautiful memories and put it up lor. It's looks quite similar to my previous blogskin. But I swear I changed alot of the HTML. LOL. That's why it took so long. =).
Yesterday was yet another great day. Went to hardcourt for basketball and badminton. Fun. Then rushed to school for I Not Stupid 2. I sort of cried throughout the movie. Hah. I guess it was too related to me la. Everything is so realistic. Haha... didn't regret rushing to school with Stel.
Didn't go for training today. I had been doing Maths. Ansd sticking at the screen. Sigh. Exams coming. Need to work hard. But I'm still sticking at the screen. Lol. Bad habit.
Most of us think holding on makes us stronger. But sometimes, it's letting go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home