Hey. See. I'm on a blogging spree again. Hehe.
Okae. Went for bball this morn. Practised my handstand la. Then I flipped the other side and sprained my elbow. Wtf. =(. Heng it was only a sprain lor. I still wanna skip and play piano! Haha.
Training today was hectic la. Especially when my elbow like that. Haiz. I never told my mom I skipped. So, shhh. Hee! Did lots of chinese wheel today. Did with Junxiang at first then did three ppl one and then four ppl one. Fun.
Then came back home and Stel came to do prep work for art. Cooked fried rice. My first time okae. Starting I was busy and blur LOL. I didn't know how to start! But after that it's okae. Then quite nice too. Then finally started on prep work at about 5++. Then finished at about 7++. Then played keyboard. And read new book. Then now here, blogging.
My pretty boy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home