Dear Blog~ Today was a fun day at gathering. Lewis' birthday gathering. We played and chatted. Xavier was the saddist lolx... He kept trying to bring the mood down. Lol.. Not that he is evil or what. Just that... I don't know... Ahh nevermind. Nearly forgotten to return Lewis his wallet =/... By the way, I felt like a rubbish collector just now. Trying to keep the place clean. We ate chocolate cake and 2 boxes of pizza. Well, at first we thought that 12 slices of pizza weren't going to be enough, in the end, everyone was like trying to force the slice of pizza down, bloated with drinks. And it was also my first time not eating 2 slices of pizza in a go. My slippers broke today =(... All because Lucas threw the basketball and I wanted to catch it... But my one of my slippers broke. Well, I borrowed a pair from Licia. When I came back home, went out again after a shower. My dad and I went to Sp. We went to the library first then to NTUC. I borrow a couple of comic books. Then bought lots of things in NTUC.
This afternoon went to the NTUC at SBW MRT station and got my recipe book. Home econs is such a troublesome subject. Xy told me she saw bRo today!! Lolx... Too bad I didn't see him. She still said that he walked in front of his "gang" like he's the "head" =X... I can't believe this crazy gaming freak bought a game for $54.90 [$10 voucher] when he knows that his computer can't support it. Talk about game crazy!
Practised on my keyboard for quite a long time today. It is still fun to me. =P...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home