`ravenous.

20050315

Wahh... So bored today. Homework and homework... I'm so surprised that I automatically did 25 questions of my math worksheet. Gonna finish the other three questions tomorrow or maybe even later. Left with Literature Proj. ,Chinese, History and Home econs. And still need to finish reading The Book Of Dead Days. Nna came to get her photos just now. She wondering whether to go to the lunch on Saturday. Feel abit odd there... AGE GAP!! Then if Nna's not going even worse. They all 17 and above liao then me and Nna only 15 and below... Lolx... But she go well with them... I feel odd. As for the "planning for future" thingy, nothing is confirmed. Don't even know what Roger will do next week. Hope for the best. Thurday organizing a birthday party. No, I'm not the organizer just the planner? Hope that vainpot likes the shirt. Although I didn't went and buy with them, still hope for the better. Just as everything goes well, I'm gonna get my bag. Just that I don't know when. Maybe, Maybe not. I think that's for all now, going before my sister kills me...

2 Comments:

At 11:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

"Left with Literature Proj. ,Chinese, History and Home econs. And still need to finish reading The Book Of Dead Days"

why do you have so much homework! Even i didn't have so much at DHS! And what book is that! how come sounds so depressing de!

 
At 8:32 PM , Anonymous H said...

Don't remember. prolly some emo book haha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home