`ravenous.

20050309

Hey!! These few days are quite ok... Like yesterday night, after the rehersal I was at the corridor with Crystal and Lewis and like lots of choir people walk bye and a few of them said bye to me... I suddenly felt so popular...LOL! I got to be better friends with a senior[our temporary conductor] Ian and Yi yuan sang "Qi Li Xiang"and "Qing Tian"... Ok la... although not very nice... Erm... still acceptable la... =P... Then during recess today he was holding the skipping rope and whipping it around lolx... Then he say he wanna grow taller. Lolx... he whip and swing it around like that how to get taller?

Today I returned Roger's call. I felt abit confused but I think I just do as he say. But looking at my seniors' blogs, I felt that there's really something wrong with his mind, not that he's out of his mind but he's a bit overboard I think. Well, I'm not sure.

Today I gave Jia Ni and Tian Wei their birthday gifts. Jia Ni loves the wallet so much! I'm so relieved. I thought she wouldn't like it. She changed her wallet!! Lolx... then for Tian Wei of course she's also delighted to have a bag over her "recycle bag" =P... Lolx...Tomorrow go school half day then come home and after that going back for performance. Sure come home at about 10 ++... Sigh... Friday is a school holiday!!!! LOL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home