Hey!! Felt quite happy today. Had my first piano lesson and it was quite fun. Mom bought a keyboard for me. I played with it for like one and a half hours. Drew a nice picture today, should scan it up if I ever have the time.
First skipping then piano. Then in the end I wouldn't have to study again. Lolx... Just kidding... Quite a lot of distractions but I hope I can cope well with it. And now I think my time is far more precious than it already was last time. Finished reading Garth Nix's Grim Tuesday today. Great book!
Lol... on Friday when we had the 40th Anniversary Prewiew while we were still at the performing arts room, Yi yuan[Senior] was like holding the door or something and I was walking out. Then at that point the girls had already put on their beige heels. So when I was like two three meters away from him, he said "Don't come near me!". Lolx... you know why? Then he said "Why did you grow so tall?" Then I was like... LOL!! Then we were like walking side by side at the corridor and he tip-toed beside me... Hehe...
Reyna's birthday is coming and there's a party... =( I can't go =/... Have to start with my holiday work... and I think I'll be busy.

2 Comments:
YAH! DONT COME NEAR ME TOO!!!
He's a guyyyyyyyy :/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home