Draw me close to You
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I’m Your friend
You are my desire
No one else will do
'Cause nothing else could take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to You
You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near
i felt gloomy this morning again. =/. sang during chapel, glad that it wasn't really audible because i believe i've sang wrongly at parts =x. "god makes you feel doomed in your troubles so that you'll seek him and let him work on you... truth sets you free but it will be miserable at first..." some things which were mentioned during chapel that etched in my mind. the pastor didn't say it that way. i rephrased it. but it's somewhat the same la.
=/. the heat was terrible this afternoon again. but at least there was some wind. i don't know if i enjoyed the rehearsal. because we had this long long rehearsal, and a 30-minutes break before the second rehearsal. and i did not very much enjoy being in the front row. oh man.
pretty much isolating my feelings nowadays. the only way to stop is to not think about it? hahs. bunch of crap. really have to stop letting it affect me. =/. common test's round the corner. sigh. how do i make time if i keep thinking about YOU?
your promises made BEAUTIFUL lies.
LIE #02 Forever. It's a lie all by itself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home