OMG! Can't really believe that i had slept for about 7 hours today. This thing is real addictive. Lolx...can't stop after i've started. I was trying to be a good kid, thinking that i wanna finish my english homework all by today until that moron called. He was like a blockhead.making me even "sleepier" and i was already very sleepy and it resulted to finishing my english homework only now. Sigh...Holidays are boring. Although i love them too but i just don't think they GOOD when you don't have anything to do. I figetted with my layout again and of course i need comments. Not much about today, erm...maybe i'll try to create a group blog with my friends. Yeah, TRY. Its very hardwork though. I think i need to control myself from using the phone or computer too much. 'cause if i do, my homework will all be undone then, i start panicking when school's gonna reopen and i'll feel stress and all. The thing is, that type of feeling is definately not something everyone wants to have. Hmmm...actually nothing much happened today. My life is just plain boring. Yawn...i think it's weird. I'm still feeling sleepy despite already in bed for more than half the day. Am I really THAT lack of sleep. I'm going to sleep again after this. MAYBE...

1 Comments:
This is the first reason why we're friends. #sleepisneverenough
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home