`ravenous.

20040906

Sigh...i'm back here again, feeling very sleepy. Hmm... i was at my couz's house yesterday, and they watched a real scary show!!! I was exactly in the same room with the t.v. and i was like listening to more than half of the show. I was being saved for the other half 'cause i turned really frightened then i was like complaining to that moron on the phone. And he was like laughing all the way like a mad idiot. So...'cause i was nearly screaming with fear, they decided to watch the t.v. in the living room. Then i was the only one left in the room this time. I was still scared 'cause i listened to more than half of the show already so the words replayed in my mind or something like that. Then, that moron said that he would call me with his house phone. So, we hung up. But he didn't call!!! Then i was like VERY alone in the room. Worst thing was... i slept about 2++ yesterday night. I tried to keep my eyes closed but the scary picture was floating all over my mind. Then finally at 2++ i fell asleep. Yawn...and i woke up about 8 in the morning. So this is another sleepy day. Haha...i got someone to solve 7 maths questions for me!!! Hey... i TRIED them. But i just can't work them out. Watched "Garfield" just now. It was so cute but i still felt sleepy after that. And now i'm here, trying to kill my time. I can't wait to go kbox later!!! Lolx... tomorrow is probably gonna be another sleepy day. Having HMT sup classes tomorrow and it's i think 8a.m. -12 nn ? Yawn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home