`ravenous.

20040908

Sigh...didn't post yesterday 'cause i was feeling really sore. Does it mean that one does not want you to worry when one doesn't tell u something big? Well, i think if one does not tell you something big, it means there's lack of trust between the two people. I didn't know why i just don't feel right. Maybe i was just feeling somewhat disappointed 'cause something big happened and that moron didn't tell me. And obviously i knew it from my friend. Yeah...he claimed that he didn't want me to worry. But i just can't bring myself to believe it? Went for a "water-gobbling" activity today. Feels great but i'm still like somewhat bothered by that matter. School's starting again. I want it to start again. I wanna finish all my exams quickly. And...I wanna see VS again...=)

1 Comments:

At 2:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

who's VS????
And ok. I promise to tell you when there is something big. Though.. what is considered big??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home