`ravenous.

20060224

Thought a lot. But all of them slipped by just when I want to note them down here.

What's wrong with the people and the immature thinking? What's with all the seeking attention mess? It's irritating. Why can't they just like grow up and do things that are less foolish, rather than spend the rest of their school life just trying to seek popularity orwhatever else?

Why isn't people being serious when they should be?

And so much so for being a senior teacher. Finishing off a WHOLE SCIENCE chapter in less than half an hour? I DON'T THINK SO. As if like, oh yes, we will understand what you are talking about if you beat about the bush until we lose our concentration the FINALLY get into the in-depth. And, oh yes, we're really sure about the topic because you showed us a powerpoint and talked while clicking the slides as fast as you could. We could really learn EVERYTHING like that.

And I'll go around passing tests with good grades. NOT.

On with my book...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home