brothers.
lol. i just luRve brothers. haha. and my sister also la. obvious -.-".
omg. i never expected of all people joel saw me at sp with c k. the thing is, I DIDN'T SEE HIM! LOL. that's probably because xy wasn't around lol. i have never spotted him myself. lol it's always xy telling me that he's there. haha maybe it's because i DO NOT HAVE a brother radar.
AHHH!!! I MISS ONE E. I MISS MY BEST FRIEND. I MISS MY HONEY[pukes], I MISS MY SHIEWDEE!
sigh. can't imagine what's happening. crazy things. unbelievable things. unthinkable things. SUPERNATURAL things? haha. somehow things has changed in one way or another. all in this year ar. abit scary. haha.
things like... WOW. the computer doesn't interest me anymore. like how i LOST interest in going for training. like, how i decided to BACK OUT form the line dance comp. like how i realised that i'm GROWING CLOSER to the elder X-Jump! members. like how i realised that some friends can ATTITUDE you as and when they like. like how i HATE he person i used to have a good feeling about. like how BUSY everyone is BECOMING. like how someone can be so HONEST with me. like how i take homework as FIRST PIORITY. like how i feel like a CHANGED person.
all the above, good or bad, i DO appreciate them.
lost in my own world. nothing much for me to look forward to. but i'd live my days HAPPILY. for myself.
afraid.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home