Happy valentine's day!! =))
I never imagined valentine's day to be so fun. Haha. I've been stressing over things lately. But I decided to might as well forget it. It is too tough for me. And besides. I think I would never be able to handle it alone. =/. and kind of like... discouraged by what happened the other time. even though I'd have to listen to the unpleasant words, I'd rather get nagged at than kill myself with stress and misery.
so. have a great need to feel brave.
today was so fun! gave and received lots and lots of presents! It was a great day for me I guess. Despite yesterday night's last minute tiring shopping, sushi feast and tears of a little emotional breakdown.
I hope everyone else had enjoyed it as much as I did. Who said that Valentine's Day was only for lovers? xD.
THANKS TO stel for your beautiful star cushion and nice dark chocolate =)) yuhyan for your wonderful strawberry coated with chocolate although I didn't attempt to try. =X jia ni for your cute precious moments stationery holder. weiling for your little treats nicely wrapped in newspapers. hehe. zong qin for your blue keychain =D. li jia for your bookmark. lewis for two of your hugs. LOL. jia qi for the note on the PINK card. hee. loretta for your little letter. =DD krix for your delicious branded dark chocolate and beautiful precious moments mousepad and handphone accessory! =))
just waiting for a ground to train on. nothing else.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home